Pin The Tail On The Donkey Game
A fabulous game will be a hit at any birthday party, or family gathering.
PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY GAME FEATURES:
Steady hands and fine motor skills are needed for this traditional game.
- Traditional 1930's game
- UP TO 24 PLAYERS CAN PLAY
- Suitable for 5+ as sharp pins are required.
- This version uses the original 1930's graphics
- A fabulous party game as up to 24 players, can play at one time
- Box contains Donkey Graphics picture, and sheet of tails to be cut out.
- Tails are printed onto a sheet, and will need to be cut out prior to playing the game, scissors and pins are NOT included in the box.
- Simple thumbtacks is all that is required, or for a one off game, simply roll small piece of sticky end to end and pop these on the back of each tail, if you wish not to use pins, and each child can then press their tail on the donkey without a pin.
- THIS GAME IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 AS SMALL PIECES CAN BE A CHOKING HAZARD!